Friday, February 19, 2010

2010 AD

WTF? hey, antsy pants, what in the name of Me are you doing here?
thought you said you can be on many blogs in the same time, blablabla...
YaaAAaa. Why do I feel right now you're turning into a rebellious penguin? Got too many wings, I guess...
aaaaaaaa! you son of a let's see how smart you are with one wing, you incompetent flyless ... ... thing!
And thank me I haven't turn your blog into a chinese noodle recipes portal!! Guess what, I've just seen what you're capable of: how dare you make fun of Uliana Barashkova??
Lopatkina, you ment?
Brashkova, Lopatkina, who cares, she's great and you're a one-winged weird semipenguin!
HmmMMmmmmmm.... Listen pal, I feel for ya, I really do! I created your blogger self, crippled as it may be... In some way, I do understand you, I ... Let's just say I do like you, somehow...
Thank you, Master! Can I have my wing back, now?
Don't push it, Pen! Just don't push it!
As a matter in fact, I can write with one wing...
That's the spirit, my bird! okidoki, we seem to finally reach some common ground, you know what? I'm gonna let you write your own topics, for a while! But don't push it, I say!!
Yupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!

No comments:

Post a Comment