Monday, March 1, 2010

Conversatie

-Transfer complete.
-Dial!
-By name or by number?
-By name.
-Name please.
-Zolly.
-Zolly 1 or Zolly home?
-Zolly 1.
-work phone or mobile?
oftand-Mobile!
If you'd like to initialize call, please say Yes.
YES!
 Are you sure? If you'd like to go back or cancel, say Back or Cancel.
But I really want to call Zolly.
Did not understand. Listening.
Zolly 1.
Define Zolly 1.
Human.
You can call another machine, "human" not compatible with this action.
I meant Zolly's phone.
Zolly's phone is a different entity. Say yes if you'd like me, your phone, to contact Zolly 1's phone.
Yes.
Zolly's phone is not ready to allert Zolly right now. Please try again later.
If you don't convince Z's phone to answer, I'll plug your cord! I'll only say it one more time: Dial Zolly 1 or else!!
Call initiated!

No comments:

Post a Comment